38th Annual Mt. Diablo Challenge
CANCELLED FOR 2020
We kept hoping that we would be able to hold this event but the recent news of increasing infections compels us to postpone until 2021. Registration will open June 1, 2021 and the event is scheduled for October 3, 2021, the first Sunday of the month.
For feedback on the website: